At Saint Brendan School we believe:
- we are an extension of our faith community, integrating on a daily basis a strong Catholic foundation, committed to living as a disciple of Christ.
- in continually striving for excellence in education by assisting our children to develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically, and to acquire the skills and motivation necessary for continued success throughout each child’s life.
- that faith formation, education, and the development of each child is a continuous collaboration among the family, the school, and the community.
- each person is a child of God and deserving of respect, therefore students learn to participate in the global community by developing an awareness and understanding of the spiritual and social needs of others.
- in motivating students with a committed and well-educated faculty, administration, and staff who are enthusiastic in their work and act as partners with students and parents in the educational process.