How to Attend Mass:
- Bishop McKnight has dispensed everyone from the obligation to attend Mass through November 27 (see full instructions for conditions).
- Those who are high-risk are encouraged to stay home.
- Before coming to Mass, please check your temperature. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, stay home.
- Consider attending on a weekday rather than on the weekend.
- Wearing a mask is required for those able to do so:
- when entering/leaving church
- in line for Holy Communion
- any time distancing cannot be maintained
- Please leave a 6-foot gap between households.
- If you wish to receive Holy Communion on the tongue, please come up after others have received on the hand.
> The Bishop's full instructions.
What Else You Can Do:
- Sign up for Flocknote for the latest parish updates.
- Join Fr. Schrader for Catechism Live or for other live-streamed events.
- Pray at home using a resource like Word on Fire.
- Pray the Rosary or another Catholic devotion.
- Call someone to check on them.
- Go to confession.
- Watch a movie, documentary, or faith study video on FORMED.org. St. Brendan provides full access to parishioners.
- Stay in touch on St. Brendan's Facebook page.